Nuki Opener with intercom FARFISA EX321

Have you made a fresh configuration, after you found the right wiring, with resetting the opener to factory settings?

I didn’t think about it. Just did a full reset. Will see. Thanks.

Hi , cable connect help ! URMET CS 1133-004 D

URMET CS 1133-004 D wiring diagram or cable connect emergency please! :worried:

Hi! The Urmet 1133 series have much variations, so please provide a Foto of the momentane wiring of your intercom!

Hi ,
I need a diagram and junction box connection describing the apartment connection. I’m waiting for your help!

Three Months later, but ok! Like I said very much variations, and yours is a very old one, and it’s a digital bus system! There is no wire on CA-1, so let me ask from where comes the ring sound when someone push the bell button, - from the intercom itself, or from a external bell (mostly above the door)!?

Edit: I could be wrong about if it’s digital, could also be analogue, but analogue would also be more easily to wire and more stable?!

Hi guys , emergency help :slight_smile:

Yes CA1 empty . The bell is used from a separate system. It could be wrong wiring. i need an accurate diagram

You have to wire the bell line of the seperate system then directly to the opener, for getting any ring recognition and so for also any ring functions!

Can you explain in full detail?

I beg you. Can you tell me on the photo how I should tie it :frowning:

No have a german language

English photo diagram?

There is no such photo diagram. And this is a old tricky intercom, you can just try! At first, there are that much wires connecting different things, that it is important to know, what is all controlled by this intercom!?

How can I make a connection that can be effective for me, can you give me a brief summary and details?

Dear Rose ,
thank you for your help.

Can you provide me with better technical information?

No sorry, you can just try here! At first you can find out if it’s analogue or digital, - for doing this, you need a short isolated wire and take off some isolation of both ends, - now connect one end to the screw on 1 and the other end on the screw on 2, when the door opening mechanism goes active when connecting the screws, you have the right screws for opening and it’s analogue then, if the opening mechanism doesn’t go active, you have to try the next screw (try also the 3 screws on the down plate), and try this with all screws and constellations of these screws until the opening mechanism goes active when you connect the right two, - if you tried all constellations, and the opening mechanism was never go active, the system is mostly digital then, and you have to try a hole other wiring then, - so it’s best to clarify at first if digital or analogue, and when you don’t know it, you can find out it with the steps I wrote above in this post!

System anolog yes ,!

Actually, here is my problem! When a different apartment bell is pressed than the multi-panel, it gives a ring tone in my apartment. what would be the reason ?