Nuki Opener Videx 3171

Hi everyone,

I have a Videx 3171 intercom. It is a BUS system and I have wired it according to the “BUS Generic” method but I’m not having much luck. It seems to detect when the lock button is pushed and when the bell rings during configuration but the opener doesn’t open the lock. Wondering if anyone can help?

Thanks

3 Likes

Hi Rob,
I just sent you a private message with further details
Best regards
Georg

Hello Rob & Georg,

Is the setup with the Videx 3171 working? Can you share it as I have the same and hoping for any help to get this sorted.

Thanx,
Alex

1 Like

Hi Alex,

I’ve not managed to get it to work I’m afraid. I’ve tried it in several configurations but didn’t have much luck.

Hi Rob,

Thanx for your reply.

To the Nuki developers, anyway of including the Videx 3171 in your next iteration of compatible devices?

Thanx in advance,
Alex

2 Likes

Hi,
Any update on this? When will be integrated Videx 3171?

1 Like

Videx is currently not high priority due to little market-share. But the Opener seems to be able to recognise the Bus signals. If you want to participate in a remote oscilloscope measurement, please PM me. With actual scopes of the signal we might be able to create a working profile.
Best regards
Georg

1 Like

Any update on this as I have been waiting since November for the 3171 to be included although when i originally signed up i thought i had a standard 3100 so wouldnt surprise me if others thought the same

2 Likes

Any Updates on this? I got a Videx 3171 too like all neighbors too. So 5 minutes if Nuki hint? Ist das so schwer?

2 Likes

@Georg_S I would love to help and do the remote tests. If this help to make this intercom available (my whole neighborhood in Frankfurt Riedberg) is wired with this intercom.

If you give me a signal here I would purchase the door opener.

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for your willingness to help. Do you have an oscilloscope on hand?

Hi,

unfortunately not. I only have a Digital Multimeter @Georg_S

Hello,
please advice on how to connect the opener. I’ve tried all the variants but it still doesn’t work for me.
Thank you

1 Like

Good morning from Italy. is there any news about the assembly of the nuki with the Videx 3171?

1 Like

@Georg_S I also own 3171-17. Do you know if I buy 3117 (or any other supported model), will it work? Thanks

Hi, I have Videx 3171, is the some progress with the connection? I would love to buy nuki opener, but I would lidé to be sure it is working.

Hi, I also have Videx 3171, I have no experience with using oscilloscope, but I am open to buy one to get this working. Could you please let me know if this one is ok for that Zoyi zt702s digitales oszillator multimeter auto true rms tranistor sonde multi metro 48 mt/s 10mhz pc wellenform digitales oszilloskop| | - AliExpress

Any update?

Hi,I am watching this thread but it is not moving anywhere, is there anything I could do to get his working?

Hi, can someone please check this thread?

EDITED:

Ok, I have lost my patience, I really wanted to buy the Nuki Opener but there was no progress in adding Videx 3171, so I have bought Fing Intercom which functions flawlessly with Videx 3171. Hopefully Nuki will implement it fast otherwise they will start losing customers.