Nuki Opener for Elvox 7558

Hello!
I need help to install Nuki Opener on my intercom Elvox 7558. This is the schema

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Dear Luigi, dear experts,
I have tried for 2 days to connect Nuki opener with ELVOX 7558. I haven’t found any solutions yet.
If anyone have any ideea how can Nuki can read to digital pulse signal from intercom, PLEASE help us!
Thank you!
Nick

Elvox 7558 digital bus has 2 wires labelled (1) and (2).
Which one is (-) and whic is (+) ?

I changed with another 2 Fili Elvox Wifi that have the forward of the call to the app…Nuki did not supported me to use Nuki Opener with 2 Fili system.

1 Like

Hi Luigi,
From the name I think you are Italian so I write to you in Italian, if you don’t understand tell me so I can try to translate to you my question.

Ciao Luigi, ho il tuo stesso esatto problema in quanto dispongo anch’io del modello di citofono Elvox TAB 7558. Avrei bisogno di collegare anch’io l’opener, però il mio appartamento si trova in un condominio e non so come muovermi. Vorrei chiederti aiuto, venerdì dovrebbe venire in sopralluogo un elettricista per capire meglio la situazione. Il problema è risolvibile cambiando citofono Elvox con un altro compatibile sia alla centralina che all’opener? Se per te non è un problema ti chiederei se riusciamo a sentirci telefonicamente o per mail o wp in modo tale capirci meglio e più rapidamente. Grazie, spero tu legga questo messaggio.

Hello, I’m also interested in the thread and I’m in the same scenario. Have you found a way that you can make it work with a schema?

Ciao Mario!
No the schema it’s not working. I moved to Elvox Tab 5S which supports the remote open.

Buongiorno Luigi,
volevo chiederle se lei è riuscito a collegare il suo Nuki Opener all’EVLOX Tab 5S.
È possibile effettuare l’apertura del portone da remoto?

La ringrazio anticipatamente,
Andrea