Nuki opener and Laskomex 2 wire

Hi , í have a Nuki opener and Laskomex CD 2502 2 wire digital system . LASKOMEX IS NOT SUPORTED BY NUKI . Its a possible sparring Nuki with this system ? Thanks For every answer

1 Like

I would also appreciate the implementation of laskomex intercom. Poland, Ukraine, Slovakia , Czech Republic are big markets where Laskomex is very popular.

If any developer reads this report, I will be happy to help him with implementation and testing.
But since there are already more projects on github from which to crack this system, it shouldn’t be a problem.
For example.

pxZOaL.jpeg

Hi! Do you have NUKI himself in your hands?

yes, sure.

I understand how to make connection points in the Laskomex handset on the diagram, but I don’t have the Nuki itself yet, and tell me a little about the input and output contacts in the Nuki.

could one of the developers please answer me. If I should wait for gen.2, or if I can help in any way. I would like to have me all in one system (lock and intercom).
But it looks like I’ll have to reach for Ring Intercom, where I found out through their guide that Laskomex is compatible.