Nuki Opener and an another Urmet 1132-D005C

Hello togehter,

i´am new here and i hope you will help me with my actually issue. I´m trying to install the nuke opener on the unmet 1132-D005C intercom. I´ve seen many topics about the intercom urmet 1132, but my urmet is an another one :smiley:

I have two four-wire cables from the wall. The following connections are marked on the circuit board:

1 = red wire from cable 1
2 = black wire from cable 1
G+ = yellow wire from cable 1
P1 = red wire form cable 2
P2 = red wire from cable 2
G- = whtie/grey from cable 1

Cable 2 controls the doorbell in front of the front door. The yellow and white/grey wires are not connected anywhere on cable 2.

You can see on the picture the default setting of the intercom.

okay what were my next steps?
I did have following setting with the nuki wires on the intercom and generic analog selected on the nuki app.

1 = red wire from cable 1 + purple wire from nuki cable + black wire from nuki cable
2 = black wire from cable 1 + blue wire from nuki cable
G+ = green wire from nuki cable
and in the clamp the yellow wire from cable 1 and yellow wire from nuki cable
P1 = red wire form cable 2
P2 = red wire from cable 2
G- = whtie/grey from cable 1

ok now drum roll…the door opener about the nuki app and fob works. It works also if I ring the bell in front of the building, but the door opener try to open the door maybe every minute without that I ring the bell. It also takes a long time for the door to open after ringing. I have no idea why nuki keeps getting the signal to open after ringing once. It is a configuration in the nuki app or it is the setting on the intercom?

many thanks in advance. best regards, Jens