Nuki Fob should pull door latch?

Hello,

I have my first Nuki Fob now, but I am unable to select “open door”. Why is this missing?
There is only intelligent, unlock, lock, lock’n’go, no function. But I need open door.

I have a door with a knob outside, but because of HomeKit I had to select lever, cause otherwise every “unlock” command in HomeKit would open my door completely instead of just unlocking.

Can you please help me how to configure the Fob to pull the latch in my case? I won’t modify the handle configuration.

This does not work. If you have a knob on the outside you have to choose knob in the Smart Lock settings. The Fob will then unlatch when you choose “unlock” and it will unlatch if you choose “intelligent” and the door is locked.

But then I would have big security problem, cause HomeKit will completely open my door, when I just wanna unlock it!

Why don’t you just add the possibility to select “open door” for the Fob, as you also did it for swiping left / right. There I am also able to select “open door” although I selected door with lever.

@Juergen Please have a look what I mean.

Possible selections when selecting door and swiping up:

Possible selections for swiping left/right:

Possible selections for Fob:

Why don’t you just add “open door” for the Fob, as it is also availble in other menus for the same Nuki!?

I know what you mean. And as i wrote above, what you want currently does not work.

It’s not just adding because it has also some dependencies. Anyway, it currently is not there and if you have a suggestion for a new feature please file a proper feature request in the section here in the forum.

In general it would be more useful in your case to configure HomeKit do not unlatch but unlock - which must be an existing feature request somewhere here in the forum - instead of configuring the Smart Lock in the wrong way and filing feature requests for things that do not work because of that.

[quote=“Juergen, post:5, topic:15749”]
In general it would be more useful in your case to configure HomeKit do not unlatch but unlock - which must be an existing feature request somewhere here in the forum[/quote]
Do you mean that feature request? Make HomeKit/Nuki mapping selectable to enable users to trigger the “Unlock” command to the Nuki Smart Lock 2.0 instead of triggering the “Open Door” command
It is over 3 years old and nothing has been implemented!

To configure the smart lock in the wrong way is since years the only way to get a secure behavior in HomeKit! I don’t understand why you are ignoring that problems since years now :frowning:
I will return my Fobs, cause they are useless if they are unable to open the door.

I do understand, but as this feature does already exist in 2 other menus with exactly that functionality it should be really easy to add.

Are you serious, I should add a feautre request for a Smart Lock and the feature should be to just open the door???

Yes