I tried connecting my Nuki Bridge to the Lupus alarm system as they described it in the Lupus manual, but it is not working and I have some strange behavior from my bridge.
When I open the configuration of the Nuki Bridge in the app I activated the HTTP Quick Connect and the HTTP API. Now to the behavior:
While the configuration mode of the Bridge is active in the app:
- I can ping the IP and it is responding
- Nuki Web cannot connect to the bridge
- Lupus cannot find the Bridge
When I save everything and close the configuration mode on the phone the bridge restarts and then:
- I ping the IP and the brigde is NOT responding
- Nuki Web CAN connect to the bridge and lock/unlock the door
- Lupus still cannot find the Bridge
Is that behavior normal? Because I guess when I cannot ping it, Lupus can also not connect to it.
How can I get a connection to the bridge when she is not in configuration mode on the phone?
I hope you can help me out here