Nuki application Smart Notifications not working

Hi,

Via application can’t get notifications when the door was opened and closed.Smart notifications not working image I gave app permissions from android settings but still don’t get notification

can you help me ?

Thanks,

Smart Notifications/Warnings are not notifications for door when the door has been opened/closed, but for notifications which could be helpful when entereing/leaving a set geofence.

Please contact our support at contact@nuki.io for more detailed information and further help.

This forum is focused on developer related issues.

Thanks,

Can I get notification when the door is opened and closed?

No, sorry. Push events for state-changes are not implemented yet, but are a planned feature (with no ETA yet).

You can user IFTT with the IFTTT App to get this notifications. Or you wrote a own telegram bot like I does.

Hi,

How can I do it, can you help with this?

Go to ifttt.com and create a account. The site is realy simple. Go to My Applets, Services and search for nuki and choos the template you want.

But first you must activate nuki web if you didn’t do it allready.

You can combine more or less every thing over ifttt, but if you want a app notification if someone opens the door, you also need the ifttt app (ios and android exists).

1 Like

Good point by @mazleu. You can always start with IFTTT for a quick and easy start. Especially with our new trigger and actions (see also Big IFTTT update with new triggers and new actions)
But be aware that IFTTT can have some noticeable delay.

Hi,

Thank you to everyone.

1 Like