Nuki 3.0 in iobroker

Hello guys,
using the Nuki 3.0 (not Pro) and the Nuki Opener with the hardware bridge there seem to be a couple of problems integrating the set in the nuki-extended adapter of iobroker smarthome systems. In the iobroker forum there are different users who have the same problems like me. After having enabled Nuki Web I created an API token. I copied and pasted it in iobroker, but it doesn’t work in the nuki-extended adapter. In the iobroker objects there are folders listed for the bridge, but log entries like “getWebApi(): Error retrieving smartlocks: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘toLowerCase’)” explain, why there are no objects for the smartlock and the opener listed. The Nuki Web Interface works properly in my browser instead. Because users with the Nuki 2.0 don’t have any problems we assume that there has been changed something with the APIs between version 2.0 and 3.0. Is there anyone who can help? Thanks in advance!

Isn’t there anybody who has further information? I’m writing here because the Nuki support hotline proposed to do this. Would be grateful fore some help…

Thank you all. Great support :sweat_smile:

Excuse me, what was finally the solution for your problem, I didn’t find any solution of your post.