MQTT mit Nuki SmartLock 4 Pro

Ich hatte bisher das SmartLock 3 Pro. Hier wurde während dem Schließen im unter mqtt/state der Wert 4 und beim aufschließen unter mqtt/state der Wert 2 geschrieben.
Wenn dann der Aufsperrvorgang abgeschlossen war, wurde der Wert 3 und bei Zugesperrt der Wert 1 gesetzt.
dadurch konnte ich im ioBroker auch ein “wird aufgesperrt” oder “wird verschlossen” darstellen.
Das hat auch funktioniert, wenn am Nuki selbst aufgesperrt wurde, oder auch über die Nuki-App.

Beim Nuki 4 Pro, das ich seit heute habe, wird im State der Wert 4 und 2 nicht mehr geschrieben. Nur mehr die Werte 1 und 3.

Warum ist das so?

This is an english speaking forum, therefore also the reponse comes in english:

Thank your for reporting this. The transition states are not intentionally missing. We have confirmed the behaviour in the meantime and the next firmware beta/release for Smart Lock 4th gen will fix it.

I previously had the SmartLock 3 Pro. Here, the value 4 was written under mqtt/state when locking and the value 2 was written under mqtt/state when unlocking.
When the unlocking process was completed, the value 3 was set and the value 1 was set when the door was locked.
This also allowed me to display “being unlocked” or “being locked” in ioBroker.
This also worked when unlocked on the Nuki itself or via the Nuki app.

With the Nuki 4 Pro, which I have had since today, the values 4 and 2 are no longer written in the state. Only the values 1 and 3.

Why is this the case?

I also don’t understand why gen. 3 is better than gen. 4, or why it isn’t broadcast here as well.

See above. It’s a confirmed bug in the current firmware:

1 Like

I have now installed 4.0.32. But the problem still exists with this version.

4.0.32 was areleased before i wrote the above. i.e. it will be in (one of) the next betas.

With firmware 4.0.33 the missing states 2 and 4 are now displayed correctly. Thanks.

2 Likes