M72 help please

Good afternoon, I have a Tegui M72 video door phone, which according to Nuki is compatible with the Opener, but with the installation instructions there is no way to work. My building has two entrances, and the video door phone requires activation to open one or the other, depending on where they are calling from. But I can’t get any to open! Can you help me? How connections should be made, because it is not as indicated by the app. Thank you.

Could you make it work? I have the same problems…

Not right now. In the next week I will try again and send pictures to Nuki to see if they can guide me. If I get it I will post it here.

There was no way to get it, not only that, but the device now detects that the configuration it recommends is invalid and is giving you variants, but it does not authorize any.

Yo sí pude. Mira uno de mis mensajes donde explico todo. La pena es que no funcionan todas las prestaciones. Algunas las considero clave, como avisar de que alguien llama. Solo funciona Ring to open.

1 Like

Hola Carlos!

No me queda claro al final como quedaron los cables conectados, te agradecería tu ayuda (en español) ya que tengo mi Nuki Opener guardado en la caja sin usar después de varios intentos y consultas con soporte de Nuki.

Gracias!

Súper sencillo.
En el modo fácil solo hay que conectar 2 cables.
El negro al 2 y y el rojo al 1.
La clave es la configuración. Si consigues pasar de ahí genial y ya luego puedes conectar más cables (para el modo supresión del timbre) sin necesidad de reconfigurar

1 Like