Maybe someone here has experience with the Koch TC50 intercom and the Nuki Opener.
I installed everything according to the instructions, but the setup process doesn’t complete successfully.
The Opener detects the signal from the intercom (sound, ringing, etc.), but it doesn’t unlock the door. I’ve rewired it several times to make sure all connections are correct, and I’ve repeated the installation process too.
I’m attaching a photo of the wiring—maybe someone has the same intercom and got it working?
I have the same issue but with the Koch TC40…
Cabling looks exactly the same… checked it many times… does not work.
Do you have found a solution ?
I think the issue is somewhere configure the “demo process”…
I can open the door just by pressing the key button on the TC40.
But if someone rings a yellow light comes up together with the ring tone and afterwards I can open the door via key button or I can speak to the person / or better said activate the phone function of it…
Now some guys tell they press the talk button before starting the config and it worked…