Koch TC 60

I already added the Koch TC 60 to the list and I installed an opener in my environment with the generic approach. I was able to get the opener to open the door by app and sometimes it works to use ring to open (after changing delay to 3 seconds). But it only works randomly and I don’t get the suppression to work.

Does somebody else using Koch TC 60? I was hoping that there shouldn’t be so much difference between TC 50 or VTC 60 (The same device with Video).

Regards, Dominik

I also have TC 60 at home and hope the Nuki Opener to be soon full compatible with.

I just tried to install the Nuki Opener to my TC60. The Koch TC 60 is not on the compatibility list. Instead i used the TCS ISW5010-0145 which is the same device for the German market.

Unfortunately the configuration did not work! The TC 60 unit starts to blink on all LEDs and does not work any more.

I then got the following configuration up and running:
Connect the red and yellow cables to the block. Orange and green cables to BUS a and the black cable to BUS b. “Ring to Open” and suppression of the gong do not work. But at least you can now open the door with the Nuki app.