Keypad Code Auth not returned in API

Dear team,

We’ve encountered an issue in our keypad codes creation -

Our logic is as follows :

1. When a code is needed, we first check if it exists already by getting (GET auth all the auth of a lock

2. If no auth with the expected name is returned, we generate (PUT auth) auth for it with a random code.

Else (it exists in the GET auth response), we are making an update to the existing auth that keeps the same code.

The issue we have is as follows:

1. On October 19, We’ve been required to create or update a code for lock 440601317 with name “booking-355593”.

2. We’ve made a GET auth and as expected, there was no auth for it yet.

3. a Few seconds later, we’ve created the required auth using the PUT auth

4. We’ve received a 204 response from your servers that the auth created.

5. On October 25, We’ve been required to create or update the code for lock 440601317 with name “booking-355593”.

6. We’ve made a GET auth, but surprisingly it was not in the response.

1. a Few seconds later, we’ve created the required auth using the PUT auth - This part should not have happened if (5) was returning the expected response.

Given the above info - can you please explain why the auth with the 13 and named “booking-355593” was not returned on October 25?

Attached, please find the logs screenshots from all of the steps:

1. Response of GET auth on October 19

2. Request to PUT auth on October 19

3. Response of PUT auth on October 19

4. Response of GET auth on October 25

Hi!

Please contact our support via the Nuki App (Menu > Help > Contact Customer Support) as this might require sharing logs and other sensitive data.

Thanks,
Orsolya

Hi Orsolya,

I’m from a company (Sweet Inn) support myself.
The example lock from my logs is not near my location at all, nor me having this lock in my Nuki app.
You may wanna request any logs from the device and app from my colleague Francesco Gabriele - which is also a member on this forum.

Hello Orsolya!

I’m Francesco! I’m from the local team, fell free to contact me so i can share to you the logs.

Thank you!

Hi Orsolya,

Any updates regarding my query?

P.S Sweet Inn (our company) has ~600 active locks and over 300 keypads, so this matter is kinda blocker for us.

Thanks

Hi Yossi,

I sent you an email regarding this topic,

Alexander