iOS 14.6 shortcuts

Hello,

I’m testing Nuki Beta 2.7.11 on iOS 14.6 and I’m not able to select the Nuki app in iOS shortcuts. I understand that the locks need to be in bluetooth range (what they are), but the Nuki app should be still available when creating a new shortcut.

In the iOS shortcut app I list all available apps but Nuki is not included there. The shortcut option is activated in Nuki app.

Widgets work fine btw. but I need the shortcuts for automations.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Konrad

I just looked again into my shortcut app and finally I am able to select the Nuki app and can choose my SmartLock.
Now, my only problem is that I can not select my opener for the house door (just the SmartLock for flat door).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

1 Like

I am in beta 2.8.0 and do not see nuki in Shortcuts either.
I asked about support for the Nuki Opener in Shortcuts here
I am glad to hear it was available in beta even for a little while!

I also can’t see any app but inward able Ronald one of my two locks there through the recommendation section. But still no luck with the second lock. What is the trick here?

I have the same issue with iOS 15.0.2 and the latest Nuki App 2.11 (2146). The Nuki App isn‘t listed in the Shortcuts app. Tried to activate / deactivate shortcut support in the settings of the Nuki App, but shortcuts are still not available.

yeah. I have the same issue with the latest beta.
Even tried reinstalling the app

A few weeks ago I got a new iPhone and since then the Nuki actions are available again in the Shortcuts app.

x-post from Nuki shortcuts not selectable but working (for 1 of 2 locks) - #8 by Stefan_A

You need to perform at least one lock action for a given Smart Lock to show up in the Shortcut suggestions.

After a while the Nuki app shows up in the Shortcuts app section. (Not sure why/when this happens.)

same here! My SmartLock 2.0 works with shortcuts. The opener doesn’t. Maybe it’s because of the necessary Bluetooth range?! I live in the sixth floor so no connection to the opener in my apartment. I understand the security issue Nuki considers but the opener is just for the whole house so I don’t care who can come in. Important for me is my apartment door. I hope Nuki can correct this

Our latest beta version has improved support for Shortcuts. Please follow this thread: APP UPDATE: Nuki iOS App 2024.2.1-Beta (Improved Shortcuts)