Improving French Translation

Hello,
I’m using the Nuki app on my iPhone, but some notification text and sometimes text in the app do not mean anything.
For example one notification, says that someone has locked the door automatically manually. I’ve tried to change my phone language to English to get the proper English text but notification are still displayed in French.

I would be more than happy to help you fix these issue, please don’t hesitate to contact me if you need help :slight_smile:

Best,

1 Like

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for your feedback.

By which action do you receive this notification? Maybe you can send me a screenshot of the notification?

And if you have any other suggestions to improve the French translations, we would be thankful for your support. If so, please contact me via PM.

Thanks,
Elisabeth

It’s the notification when someone locks the door manually instead of using the keypad/app.

The next time I see it I’ll send it.

Thanks for the quick answer.

Ok it’s this notification.

Best,

@Elisabeth_B and @jeremy

perheps the deepl.com translation website can be helpful - IMHO it’s the best I have seen

Example:

Thanks for the feedback.
For the App translations we already work together with a translation agency to increase the quality.
Nevertheless, the direct user feedback is also very helpful for us.

On the screenshot I sent you, you should remove the word « automatiquement » so that the notification says someone has opened XXXX manually instead of someone has opened automatically XXXX manually