IFTTT integration stop to function

@Kunold thanks for your update. Could you update me on the failing Applet IDs via PM?

Update: It looks like we finally nailed down the remaining issue and the disconnection problem after 1 hour should be gone for all users. Please reconnect again and get back to me with your experience, if possible.

1 Like

From yesterday seems that the problem is solved.
I made multiple triggers from IFTT and after the reconnect all work, also after hours (like now).

Thank you

2 Likes

Had been working fine since that latest fix, but I just got another disconnect email from IFTTT a minute ago. Anyone else the same?

Tested now… It functions well

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve reconnected again. Will keep an eye out to see if it disconnects again and will update here if so.

1 Like

Nuki disconnected from IFTTT again for me a couple of days ago (got the IFTTT notification email about it), and all Nuki applets were disabled. I’ve had to re-enable each individually. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I did have an internet outage for several hours on the same day the IFTTT email was sent - can an internet outage cause IFTTT to disable the Nuki connection?

Hi! Not fully brake up, but since a few days, some of my Applets don’t starting right or executing just some steps of a Applet, but don’t go fully through successfully, but without error message in the ifttt logs, it just stopped, or shows steps executed, what are in fact not executed!?