How to unlatch?

Hi,

I just got a new Nuki Smart Lock V2 and so far I’m happy with it. I’m operating it on a lock with a lever. It’s been calibrated twice.

Here’s my question: Turning my key after the door has been unlocked unlatches the door which is ideal when you come home with bags, for example. How can I set the lock so it opens and unlatches when I hold the phone or smartwatch close to it when coming home?

Thank you very much.

All the best,
Tom

You need to change the “door fitting” setting in the Smart Lock administration to “Knob or bar”. This will make “unlatch” the default operation for “approaching from the outside” (e.g. Autounlock …).

This has worked perfectly so far, thank you very much for the super quick reply!

If I may add another question: I’ve tried to set up the Nuki iOS Widget on my iPhone 12 Pro (iOS 14.6). It is not available — I cannot find a nuki widget in the available widgets list. Did I misread and it’s not (yet) available?

Thanks!

Should be there. Maybe rebooting the phone helps …

1 Like

Thanks, Juergen. I did that, and I’m afraid there’s still no Widget… :frowning: it would be called or searchable as “Nuki”, right?

Yes. I’m afraid i can’t help you here in anymore as this is a developer forum and focused on developer related issues.

Please contact our support via the Nuki App (Menu > Help > Contact Customer Support) for more detailed information.

Weird. Yup, you got it, thank you very much for your help, I’ll try that! Take care.

You need to set the Nuki as your Favorite in the app settings, only then the Widgets will appear.
You may need to kill/restart the app and even the phone after that.