How to instal Fermax 2451? HELP PLEASE!

Hello all,

Please, in my house I have a FERMAX 2451 Citymax version 2.5 (as you can see in the image). It’s very old.
The cables are not connected and I need to connect them. As you can see I have letters and symbols:

T_ T -A +A - L +

And also I have 5 free cable colors:

• RED, YELLOW, WHITE, BLUE and GREEN.

I don’t know how to connect them (colors with the letters). It’s a simple phone without camera. Just a ring bell.

Can someone help me please?? Please please please!
it is very annoying to have to go down 8 floors with the elevator to open the door to visitors…

Thanksssss!

Can someone help me, please?

Conseguiste que te funcionase? Como se instala?

buenas tardes he comprado últimamente el nuki Smart lock , el sensor de puertas Nuki y quiero adquirir el Nuki Opener para el funcionamiento completo de todo el conjunto , para ello tengo que instalar el Nuki Opener , junto con el telefonillo de la firma FERMAX 2451 , para ello he buscado en la web de Nuki la compatibilidad con este equipo , pero no me lo reconoce . He estado viendo en el foro quien de vosotros tenía estos mismos problemas antes de proceder a comprar el Nuki Opener . ¿ Sabéis definitivamente como conectarlo o cual fue la solución que os dieron ?

bonjour hajar ,
j’ai le même problème
as tu eu une réponse a ta question pour connecter les différents fils?

I have been able to configure it and make it work with the beta version of the app, configuring it as 3390