Home Assistant Integration

Home Assistant for Nuki:

3 Likes

Hi,
I own the 1.0 lock and just ordered the 2.0 (with the refund action). I am also using Home assistant. I hope that the Nuki integration will be updated to include the door sensor! Can you confirm?
Thanks,

F.

The integration is not done by us, but by Home assistent, so I can’t give you any guarantees on updates.

Furthermore the Door Sensor status is not yet available in our Bridge HTTP API, so this has to be done first (from our side), before the integration could be expanded.

Thanks a lot for your extremely fast reply! I hope the Door Status integration in the Nuki Bridge HTTP API will follow at the same pace :wink:
Any idea of the timeline for that integration?

Sorry, I can’t give you a timeline for a Bridge HTTP API update yet.

I will surely buy one as soon as I will be able to fully utilize it either from home assistant or via zigbee2mqtt directly to the lock without cloud.

1 Like

Nuki Smart Lock works with Google assistant.
Supports asking Nuki for the state, open (with password) and close door.
Unfortunately, the command unlock home door works the same as open home door so one can’t just unlock the door without opening it.

I really don’t care much about google home. I want to be able to control it using zigbee2mqtt so I can control it without the bridge, straight from www.Home-Assistant.io. If that works, I can also control every aspect with Google home (via Home Assistant).
I don’t want a cloud solution, but a reliable lock I can control from my own automation hub (using zigbee)

1 Like

`

Unfortunately, the command unlock home door works the same as open home door so one can’t just unlock the door without opening it.

`

Unfortunately ??
You want a bugler shouting “Ok google, open the front door” from outside your window? :sweat_smile:

One needs to speak up the pin code in order to execute a voice command. Besides google assistant only recognizes specific voices. In other words no one can open the door but the rightful owner.

1 Like

Hello,

can you share when it will become available the integration of the Nuki Opener with Home Assistant?
Thanks

1 Like