Help with Urmet 1133/14

Hello! Do you have a separate bell, or comes the ring sound from the intercom itself!?

Ho Rose. I have bad news. Unfortunately the wiring didn’t work :confused: I configured it as Urmet 1133/15 as I didn’t find any “analogue”. I saw, that the wiring in 1133/15 was the same as you suggested, except that they also wired orange, black and red i think. It already didn’t work then. I can hear that it makes some kind of summing noise when I try to open but the door doesn’t open. Do you have any further ideas or what I could check?

BR

ps. Before Nuki, I used to have a “Nello” System, that did work until they went belly up. Could it be, that I changed the original wiring back then? But the system works, I can open the door manually.

Hi Rose. So, all sorted. It was the connection with the Nuki opener itself. At this point it all works fine. Thank you so much for your help. It seems that the connection is a bit lose, will monitor that.

Hahaha, exactly that issue I had also as I setup my opener, and that would have be my next suggestion, to look if the connector is loose! - This connector, just a very little bit crooked is enough, that somethings doesn’t work right anymore! But you found it, and I am happy that it works now! Have fun with it!

Indeed. Just another question rose. Using the opener also for another apartment. I think it’s supposed to be pretty simple, but the problem is, the intercom doesn’t indicate the positions with the numbers. So on the green thing where the wires are connected, there are no “numbers”. I have a picture attached, do you have any idea how to solve this riddle? It’s a Biticino

Thanks Rose

Hello! Unfortunately it’s not that simple as before, the first intercom was analogue, but this one here is digital bus system, and that’s a hole other story, - other wiring, and other work system! What the numbers was in the first intercom, is here the symbols over the blocks, bus (+/-) and opening! But we can try, it should also work! - I will get back to you here, with the wiring soon!

Hey Rose. Oh no, okok. Thats indeed not so good news :smiley: But maybe you can figure it out. I made you some pictures so you can assess the situation. Thanks for your time! But unfortunately I can’t see + and - either :confused:

Hmm

There where bus stands on your intercom, should be the left block + and the right block -
Try this, Opener-Intercom-Wiring, - Take out the wire in block bus + (left bus block) and put it in one side of the nuki-clamp, and connect the orange and green opener wires to this bus + block, now connect the Black opener wire to bus - together with the wire what is already in it, and connect the red and yellow opener wire together to the second port on the nuki-clamp, wiring is finished (look carefully if the plug on the opener ist fully and straight in the opener-port, because when its just very slightly crooked, it doesn’t work fully!)! Now reset the opener, and set it up new with generic bus! Let me know how it goes!