Help on Web API notification

Hi all,
I need help on how to use Web API notification. Specifically, how does it work and how do you setup notification using Web API? Also I will appreciate more description of the query parameters e.g. referenceid, pushid etc.

Thanks
Ike

Hi Ike!

If you are refering to the /notification endpoint options in the Web API: This is still in beta and not suitable for use in production systems. If you still want to Beta test it feel free to send me a PM with your intention on how and what you want to use it for.

@MatthiasK Is the /notification endpoint still in beta? And what do I have to do to use it anyway?

Thanks.

Regards,
Jörg

@joeberlin123 Yes, it is still in Beta. I will send you a PM how to test it atm.

wbr,
Stephan

@MatthiasK We would also be interested in testing this beta feature. Would you mind send us an invite as well?

Sure. Will send you a PM later today.

@MatthiasK I’m also very interested in testing this beta feature. Would you mind sending me an invite as well?

Hi @MatthiasK,
Can you please send me info about the beta test we would like to try and help as well.
Regards
Viktor Pári
CodeAntz Ltd.

@viktor.pari I sent you a PM with some details on how to start with the current Beta.

1 Like

I also would like to use the notification APIs even in beta

@Alexander_Futoryan

Webhooks for the Web API are already publicly released.

See

You can apply for it from https://web.nuki.io/#/pages/web-api