Got URMET 1150/351 - 1150/35 - 1133/013 to work!

Hello,

After a few hours and multiple tries, I finally got my URMET 1150/351 to work ! The PCB says 1133/013, and I know that 1150/35 should also work.
This is an analogue system, but with only 2 wires. The specificity here is that the ring comes from the same wire than the rest.

Here is my setup :

Close-up on the wires : https://imgur.com/S4dOCSf

2 : yellow / blue
CA : green
1 : purple / black

I selected Urmet > 1133/20 in the app to configure the opener.

Everything works as it should ! I saw some posts on the forum asking how to wire everything with this specific model, hope this helps !

2 Likes

Hey,
Thanks for mentioning this in my thread where I asked for help with my 1150/35. I see the wire setup and will try it as soon as i get back home, but please tell me which model did you select in app while configuring Opener? Did you select just the generic - analouge or some specific model?

Thanks!

I chose Urmet - 1133/20 to get it to work correctly.

(I’m going to update my first post)

Hello,

Could you tell me please if your interphone needs to be preactivated? This means is somebody needs to ring you before to allow you to open the door or you can open your door anytime you wish? Thank you that you shared with us your experience, it’s really useful!

Best regards,
Nick

No, I can open the door whenever I want from my phone, it doesn’t needs to be preactivated.
“Ring to Open” also works.

Hello,

Thank you so much! Finely I found solution. I have to configure my opener for Urmet 1133/20 before but it didn’t worked. This time I tried to add an orange cable as you mentioned it and now it works but as my intercom needs to be preactivated I need to ring my intercom two times in order to use “Ring to Open” and “Continuous Mode” and still I can’t open the front door anytime I wish withing the Nuki App, somebody need to ring me first so my intercom will be activated and only then I can open it. And it seems that Nuki sees someone ringing me only after someone did it two times consecutively.

Best regards,
Nick

Hi,
I tried to use this setup for my 1150/35 but it still doesn’t work. Opening from an app works but ring to open doesn’t and that is most important to me.
What orange wire are you talking about? Yohann did not connected the orange wire here. Can you please post the picture of your wiring?
Thanks

Hello,

I sorry, I’ve meant yellow cable not orange. I can’t send you the photo of my wiring because right there are some works going on in my apartment. I will try to send it later but you won’t see nothing new. It’s absolutely the same as Yohann has.

Best regards,
Nick

@kazz Thanks for the helpful guide. I was able to setup my Urmet 1150/35 by following your instructions.

Everything seems to be working fine, but I did notice something rather strange. Looking at my activity log in the app, I noticed dozens of “someone rung the bell” notifications, even though no one actually rang on my name downstairs (I live in a shared building).

After doing some testing, I found out that the opener will log that someone rung the bell for anyone’s name and not just mine (I still only hear the bell whenever someone rings my name).

This makes the notifications and “ring to open” features kinda useless since a lot of people enter the building throughout the day.

Have you experienced anything similar?

Hey, yes, I have the same behavior on my Opener. I’m just using it for the “ring to open” feature when i’m approaching home.

Hello. I have the same Urmet Type. With which cable of the Opener you connect the cable which was in CA originally?

THX

Frank

1 Like

Hello,

I have Urmet 1133 (noting after this number). The PCB is labeled CS1133-002B.

I have used the same setup and tried with 1144/20 configuration, and I have two issues:

1. When I pick up the phone, I hear a constant high-pitched sound. This was not happening before the Nuki Opener installation.

2. Opening the door works when I initiate it through the app. But the ring to open does not work and ringing the door is not recognized at any time.

Same issue as @inspyro. Peter, did you manage to solve your issue?

1. Mostly you have to tweak a little bit the volume on the base part (the ring panel down at the outside door), - it’s often to solve this way.
  2. Set the opening delay for Ring-To-Open to 3-Seconds.

Hello @kazz

I am following up on this thread because I just got Nuki Opener and trying to get it to work with my Urmet 1150/35.

I will try your helpful solution, but wanted to check if you remember what was the original state of your intercom before you added Opener wires? Was the intercom yellow wire already in port 1? For me there is a red one. What about port 2, is the blue wire coming from intercom or Opener?

This is my current setup in the photo (before connecting any of the Opener wires), so I’m trying to figure out what to do with the intercom red and blue wires. Should any of them be left loose (I doubt that)?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Filip

Got the same PCB, but 3 wires connected. Any clues, please?

So this kind of works for me:

2 : yellow / blue
CA : green
1 : purple / black

I selected Urmet > **1133/20** in the app to configure the opener.

But it’s not 100% - I got high pitch noise in the speaker, so it’s basically unusable for human communication. It’s caused by the green wire. What is the green wire for? Thanks!

EDIT: So looks like it was my fault, I connected the original orange wire with nuki green wire into CA. After I moved the original orange wire back to 2, the pitching noise was gone.

Final setup below:

Another interesting finding for people who - like me - have to preactivate the intercom with a ring. Initially, the door only had opened after I rang 2 times. Since I changed open delay in Nuki App to 3 sec, it works with just one ring. IDK why, just sayin’…