Google Home "[device] isn't available at the moment"

Whenever I try to lock / unlock / ask for the status of the Nuki device using google assistant I get the error “I’m afraid it looks like the Front door isn’t available at the moment”. I tried to remove and re-add the integration several times. but it always comes up with the same error. I can use the Nuki lock with the app without a problem.

Please contact our support at contact@nuki.io for direct help on this issue as it could have multiple reasons which may need direct interaction or log-files to sort out.

I am facing the same problem. Can you please share the solution if you called the tech support?

Im with the same problem too!!!

@Jontxus Please try to reconnect the service. We currently see issues for customers with Google Home (see also Nuki Status Dashboard – Check the Status of Nuki Services).

I have disconnected the service several times. After a few minutes, the pairing fails again.

Sorry for my bad english. :frowning:

I can’t connect with Google home either… Always the same error: No devices were found in your account. However I can see registered my device into the web with the same account…

Hi! Don’t you see the lock not at all, or just no control over google?

@Valegna

Please contact our support with the Nuki Web Account email used so they can directly check this with you.

I did, still waiting for an answer…

I can’t connect Nuki with Google home. That’s the error displayed after login for the integration.

Hi! Are your nuki devices connected with Nuki-Web?