Fermax blue

Hi, i have a Fermax Blue model number 9449 ( VEO-XS WIFI 4,3" DUOX PLUS). This model had already wifi built in, and it works with its own app. However, the connection is very slop, and is not compatible with any home system (Alexa, Athom Homey, …).
It is not listed in the compatibility list, however is saw a post from nunorafonso @nunorafonso explaining he succeeded with a similar model 9445.

• I see a video, but the pictures are not understandable to me

• What about the installation wizard form the app?

As the new installed systems will be more and more digital, are there any plans to make it compatible?

Hi Philippe,

Do you need any additional help in how I’ve done?
Just solder those two wires to the blue related micro push button on the Fermax, like it show on the photo attached.

Best regards
Nuno Afonso

Muchas gracias Nuno
Entonces al soldar los cables morado y azul al micropulsador, cuando alguien llama desde la calle, se abre la puerta sin hacer nada mas?

Gracias por tu ayuda

Hi Eduardo,

As soon someone push the button to ring your intercom, your intercom will stay active I believe for 1 min and after that it will turn off if no-one continue ring to your intercom.

On that particular time you are able to open the door from your mobile, but only on that particular time.

What I do to the apartment I have rented on Airbnb on the first day is that asking people to call me when they are at the front of the outdoor intercom ask tem to push the button and then I push the open button on NUKI on my mobile phone.

It doesn’t work automatically because the intercom is not active all the time.

Best regards

Nuno Afonso