Elvox 8879 as generic analogue intercom -> nuki opener

Hello Littlebird

I don’t have the answers to your specific questions. For your main goals as stated at the end of your mail I think it’s OK. Speaker is a no-go I think. Many question is if Nuki still responds to requests to enable analog openers, which I ignore.

Kind regards

Wim

Hi, sorry for the late response. Unfortunately the 8875 is a completely different system. 8879 was marked as compatible in the future but they deleted the status a while ago…………:…

With my setup 8879 is compatible with the new white nuki opener, and the new firmware. (imo beta is not necessary) It actually works but i had to change the black opener to the white opener.

Opening remote + speaking is possible. Automatic opening + speaking not. So it should work as u want.

You can find the setup + my new status,… here:

Kindly,

Patricia

and yes contacting the team for the voltage setting is necessary

opening via intercom button: i need to test it :slight_smile:

EN
Hello everyone,
my condominium is changing all the intercoms with an ELVOX system.

The options for the internal intercom are these four:

Would anyone be able to tell me which of these is compatible with the Nuki Opener? My need is to remotely open the building’s single entrance door.

Thank you,
Andrea

IT
Ciao a tutti,
il mio condominio sta cambiando tutti i citofoni con un impianto ELVOX.

Le opzioni di citofono interno sono queste quattro:

• ELVOX - Tab 4.3 - 7548

• ELVOX - Tab Free 4.3 - 7558

• ELVOX - Tab 5S - 40515

• ELVOX - VOXIE - 40540

Qualcuno saprebbe indicarmi quale di queste è compatibile con il Nuki Opener. La mia necessità è quella di aprire da remoto l’unico portone di ingresso del condominio.

Vi ringrazio,
Andrea

Hi,

I contacted support but I can’t convince them to activate “ring detection” on the app (Android).
What did you tell them to convince them?
Do you have someone specific’s email address?

Thank you for the support and for the precious work done!

Marco.