Elcom i2 Bus (BVM-100)

Thanks for explaining :slight_smile:
I noticed it too, that I can’t just buzz the door open at any given time (even before installing Nuki). It is required to ring the doorbell at the front door to activate the buzzer and then only can you open the front door.

As I’ve just installed the system yesterday and didn’t have much time to test it yet I have one question about the ring-to-open via RSR-200 though: Does the doorbell-suppression work?

They way I understood it, is that the RSR-200 allows the Opener to connect as a “second” doorbell. It gets the ring-signal from the yellow cable and knows what to do then. That’s it. Please tell me I’m wrong :smiley:

The description of the rek221y sais, it is possible to reconfigure the behavior at the door unit. So you can open the door without ringing.

You got it already. Enjoy ringing in the middle of the night since you cannot suppress the bell :wink:

I am happy with it for 2 years now.

Mhm… ok. Good to know. I’ll report how happy my girlfriend is, when I come home at night and wake her up :smiley:

BTW: is there a quick and easy way to temporarily deactivate the smart-unlock? Use case is, that I’m in the volunteer fire department and if I’m out on a call in the middle of the night I’d like to come home quietly (aka with an old-school key :smiley: ) to not wake up my girlfriend with the Nuki unlocking the door.

Deactivate bluetooth / activate flightmode while approaching your door would be the easiest way.

The REK221Y is a bit of a different system than the BVM-100 / BFT 200 etc.

There is also a different topic on this one and seems like it wont work at all :frowning:

I read the whole thread and I’m a bit confused. I have a BFT-210. Can somebody tell me which steps I have to perform to get my Nuki Opener installed? Will I be able to surprise the bell? If not I’m going to send it back anyways, no use in a multi person household. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hey David,
That looks like a picture of the Elcom Touch wiring? I also have the Elcom Touch. Did you somehow get it to work with the opener?

Thanks

Hello, im going to move in a new apartment by the end of the month and there’s a elcom REK221Y installed. Can anybody please help me to get the door opener to work? Thanks :slight_smile:

Got it working with the bft 210… A bit trickaroo but can get it fully working :tada:

My wife is amazed with our chill test set up. I’m writing everything down how it works within the next week or so but just wanted to let you know bft 210 is working native with nuki now

1 Like

Would be awesome if you could explain how you made the BFT-210 working :slight_smile: If you’re german, please also in german, cause my english isn’t very well :smiley:

:slight_smile:

Hi Jens, did you manage to connect?
I’m having the same device and struggling to get the opener integrated.

Many thanks
Steffen

Anything new Dennis? :wink:

:sweat_smile:öhm…

https://developer.nuki.io/t/elcom-bft-210-nuki-opener-working-with-hardware-mod/18395

1 Like

haha wasn’t expecting this :smiley: thanks for the in depth analysis. I will move to a new flat in a month and I think there was a BFT-210 in place - so big thanks in advance!

1 Like

you´re welcome :slight_smile: hit me up if it is so and you need the pcb

Hi guys,

Just to be sure: does the BVM-100 works with the RSR-200?

Thanks!

Hi! I know this thread is quite old, but I just can’t get it working and maybe you are able to help… I’ve got the same setup with bvm 100 rsr 200 and 114. The relay to open the door is working fine and you can open the door through the app. The rsr200 detects the ring as the led lights up. But somehow nuki just doesn’t recognise the ring…. Did you only connect the green cable to function one of rsr200? No bus voltage or ground connection? How did you configure the opener in the app? I used generic with now ring cable…. But doesn’t work….

Is the 114 actually really necessary? I just have the RSR200. Actually I’m wondering where to put GND and the open door signal. There are no points of contact.
Would be happy about a picture, thanks!