Elcom BVF-510

@qwertz2021 a big shout out to you :hearts:

I just switched these two wires and now it works :partying_face:

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

I just tried the Nuki opener button.
My config:
1x push => Ring to Open
2x push => Dauermodus (I don’t know the exact English translation, like permanent mode :smiley: )

So, if I push the button once, I can see that ring to open is active. But be careful, you need to close and restart the nuki app. So, I see no Realtime change in the app. But after closing and opening the app I see that ring to open is active.

2x push i will test later :wink:

After mailing with Nuki support I got a new opener as replacement. The button is working well now, so everything is fine at the moment. Seems that it was really a hardware problem.

I addition to my post form 03.09.
Please note that you choose “Generic” as brand and “Analogue” as model while the installation process. Otherwise the opener will not work with the Elcom RED114Y Relais.

I have the opener setup and running in one apartment with ELCOM BVF-510. Since I have a second apartment in the same building, I would like to use this opener as well to open the building door. For this, ring surpression is needed in order to not disturb the people in the first apartment.

Since ring surpression does not work, I would like to deactivate ringing completely. Which cable needs to be disconnected? Would it be possible to just deactivate the ringing from the entrance permanently but not if someone rings the bell just outside of the apartmentdoor (Etagenruf)?

das rote und das braune Kabel sind doch die Busleitung oder?
die mache ich ab und stecke diese in den Elcom RED114Y Relais?

Dann zurück in die XX Anschlüsse?

Dann mit einem Kabel von X2 auf K2?

Der Rest ist selbsterklärend für mich!

Die Sicherung vom Elcom Red 114Y entfernen?

Meine Zifferblätter stehen vom Telefon auf 0 und 1 die lass ich so oder?

Den Terminator habe ich entfernt.

Ich kann die Tür nur mit der App öffnen habt Ihr noch eine Idee was ich tun kann?
Das weiße Kabel habe ich auch bereits getauscht.

Ich bitte euch um Hilfe :smiling_face_with_tear:

If anybody is interrested, I can offer a used RED114Y Module which I used in my Elcom. Works totally fine, but I dont need it anymore, as I moved out of the apartment. Can send it anywhere in germany.

PM me if youre interrested.

Sold