Door showing locked when not

if I don’t lift the handle on my door and try to lock, it says jammed. this is correct and the way it should operate however after around 5 seconds the red LED will stop flashing and the door will show as locked.

I’ve tried this multiple times and it is repeatable. this is worrying as its showing locked when it’s not

Ive tried recalibrating but no difference

Please contact our support via the Nuki App (Menu > Help > Contact Customer Support) for more detailed information.

This forum is focused on developer related issues.

I have and im still waiting for a response.

Im curious if other people see this though as its quite concerning. Both of mine are doing it so im inclined to think its software related and likely related to this forum

I had the same issue. Contacted support by chat and they advised to use ‘Optimise locking’ option in settings. I spent a bit of time experimenting and also try to shorten the locking mechanism to save battery. It sorted issue mentioned by you and now everything is working fine. The door shows door Unlocked now when door handle not lifted and motor blocked. I’m sharing my custom settings for my Yale 3 star Thumb turn lock which I use it with for you to see what I changed, but cannot guarantee the same settings will work for you. At least you’ll know which settings to experiment with :+1:

1 Like

This did it for me. Took some trial and error but now its reporting correctly, thank you!

1 Like

Glad that I could help :+1: :blush: