Door sensor state not updating

Hi, I’m using Nuki Bridge HTTP API with my home automation and I noticed a weird thing with HTTP callback and door sensor state.
If I open doors by just pulling the handle, it all works fine. In logfile I see 2 requests:

{"deviceType": 0, "nukiId": xxxxx, "mode": 2, "state": 3, "stateName": "unlocked", "batteryCritical": false, "batteryCharging": false, "batteryChargeState": 76, "doorsensorState": 3, "doorsensorStateName": "door opened"}

followed by this after closing the door:

{"deviceType": 0, "nukiId": xxxxx, "mode": 2, "state": 3, "stateName": "unlocked", "batteryCritical": false, "batteryCharging": false, "batteryChargeState": 76, "doorsensorState": 2, "doorsensorStateName": "door closed"}

But when I open the door using Nuki App (so that the lock pulls the latch), I get this:

{"deviceType": 0, "nukiId": xxxxx, "mode": 2, "state": 3, "stateName": "unlocked", "batteryCritical": false, "batteryCharging": false, "batteryChargeState": 76, "doorsensorState": 2, "doorsensorStateName": "door closed"}

and after closing the door:

Notice that in the second case, the doorSensorState always stays at 2 (door closed) which kind of breaks my automation since I have rules triggering when door opens. Why doesn’t it report the door being opened when using Nuki to open the door?