Door sensor problems

Hi, I have smart lock 4 pro and door sensor which not working reliably, sometimes when door is closed sensor report it as opened. And problem is that I turn on Auto Lock function but it don’t lock the door. Door is still open.
When I remove door sensor auto lock is working.
How to fix this problem ?

Please contact our support via the Nuki App (Menu > Help > Contact Customer Support) for more detailed information.

This forum is focused on developer related issues.

I write my question here because there is definitely software and firmware problem with door sensor. I want door sensor to work confidently: door are open or door are closed. That’s all.
I do not need anti Sabotage and intelligent function. I have Xiaomi door sensor and there is no problem: when door are open this sensor send info that door are open and The some when door are closed. This sensor is working confidently without any calibration!!! and cost a few EUR. Maybe you have some alternative firmware for your sensor which will be working without problems.

Did you ever get a solution for your problem? I‘m facing the same issues with my door sensor. Got a replacement SL4p, but the problem persists

Till now I did not found solutions. Probably there’s a problem with metal door.

It started again for me today too. As this wasn’t the first time and I use my Nuki in Home Assistant. And it’s also integrated in some automations, so it was enough for me today.

I removed the door sensor and deleted it from the Nuki app. I have now replaced it with an Aqara door and window sensor that is integrated via Zigbee2MQTT. It didn’t even take me 5 minutes and everything works without any problems.

Thanks for the good information. I will try that way too. It means that nuki should improve door sensor. They say that it can not work with metal doors but most external doors are anti theft with metal so it das not make any sens.

The main problem I see with the Nuki Door Sensor is that it works via Bluetooth. Unfortunately, Bluetooth is shielded by metal and therefore no data can be transmitted.

I myself have a fire door as the entrance to my apartment. And so far the sensor has worked well, unfortunately it has malfunctioned from time to time. And then sent a notification to my cell phone via the app that the door was still open. However, as I knew that this was not the case and it was simply very annoying, I took the step described above.

I have now also changed the Lock ‘n’ Go function via Home Assistant so that it only works via the sensor. And the timer is completely ignored.