Door Sensor gets battery out in 2 months

I bought and installed door sensor for my airbnb apartment around mid-August, it worked fine, but after 2 months, there was no state change event anymore, I didn’t notice it until I saw there was a new framework to update, removed door sensor from plate then pressed button, there is no light.
Checked battery with multimeter, it has only 0.165V instead of 3.6V. Checked from web can see the door sensor stop to work since Oct 12th. So battery ran out only in less than 2 months.

I don’t think I installed it in a wrong way which drained battery so fast like this.
Another issue is the door sensor is still showing with 100% battery in Nuki app, which is also why I didn’t realise the issue is from battery.

Please fix the bug of sensor battery state in Nuki app and also find a solution for the battery, as it is supposed to work for 2 years.
The order ref is 536683, thanks.

Please contact our support via the Nuki App (Menu > Help > Contact Customer Support) for more detailed information.

This forum is focused on developer related issues.

I have the same issue. I’ve buying it with the GA Release of Nuki 3.0 Pro and after two months the Batterie of the door sensor was low.

same issue! I’m tired of changing battery every month or two