Do not auto unlock if I come home by car

Product name

NUKI Smart Lock

Summary

When I enter my house by car through the garage my house door opens up because of “Smart Unlock” and I have to manually close the door. This is a security issue if I forget to close the door.

Features

It would be great if Smart Unlock would be deactived when I come by car.

Reason

When my door is automatically unlocked I have to close it manually. When I forget this my door stays opened.

Examples

This could be done in my opinion by deactivating Auto Unlock when my phone is connected to a specific bluetooth (my car bluetooth) or by controlling the speed when entering the geofence.

I do understand that you have a specific use case but when are you going to use the auto unlock in this case?
After you exit the car or?

No, the Auto Unlock should NOT be executed at all when I come home with my car because in that case it is not needed (as I am already inside) it should only be done when I come by foot (when my cars bluetooth is not connected).
In fact I’m pretty amazed than not more people have the same issue…

Same issue to me
But I love the Auto Unlock so much

I‘ve got a similar problem:
I have equipped two entrance doors (underground garage and ground floor) with a Nuki lock. Unfortunately, now with geofencing both doors always open, the first as soon as I stand in front of it (as intended), the second door as soon as I am in the house and a Bluetooth connection is established.

This is a severe problem: I always have to close one door manually. The only possibility would be to switch off Auto Unlock for both doors…

Overall: having two or more doors, you cannot / must not use Auto Unlock.

My suggestion: before Auto-Unlock check: do not trigger if triggered on another device on the same wifi in less than x minutes.

I have similar issue and another idea. What do you think?