Customizable text through embedded codes

Nuki Opener, nuki smart lock

Customizable text
I would like to get the codes alone, so I can customize the text around it. I use Smoobu, and I have to explain what to press when the app is installed. My text is easy to understand and works in most cases.

One big problem is the email nuki sends, it is formatted and booking.com allow only plain text, so the message is completely broken and not understable. So I get the code in my email, and copy it manually in my template, then I send it to the guests. A terrible work, if you have 4-5 condos. That’s why I don’t want to pay for the “Smart Hosting”, the results are not useful for me.

Examples

How would you like to use this feature?

That’s my text for the doorcode:

Hi [guestName],

Please install the Nuki app with these links to open the main door and the apartment doors:

NUKI CODE 1
NUKI CODE 2 (now added manually! I woud like to get them alone without your text and formatting, better in Smoobu as variable/s)

The last letters at the end of the link are the codes for the main door and the apartment door, that’s why it is important to click the two links.

Click on “Schlössle Haupttür > open” when you arrive at the house.

Click on “Schlössle 1 Ap 30 > open door” when you are at the apartment. (why “open” and “open door”, this is a little confusing).

If you are not the guest, send the message to the guests please.

If you don’t want to use the app or are not sure, you can call me when you arrive and I will open the door remotely.

Looking forward to see you soon!

Best regards,
[firstName] [lastName]

Hello Alberto,

Thank you for the feature request. We have it in our roadmap to add this feature but we cannot comment on when it would be available.

I´m glad to read that, I know it can take time.

1 Like