Conexionado GOLMAR VESTA 2

Any news on this intercom guys? My Nuki Opener is fetching dust and still eager to get it connected.

Sorry, we are still not compatible with Vesta systems

Disappointing, but thanks for the update anyhow.

Hi there,

After 8 months waiting for compatibility, please tell me there is a solution. Not only me but all my clients are waiting for Nuki to be compatible with this model.

Cheers,

Hi Georg,

We are still waiting for compatibility, any news regarding to Vesta 2?

I would also be very interested in a solution for the Vesta 2 GB2 model.

1 Like

And one more. My Nuki Opener is fetching dust waiting for an update.

Any news on this?

1 Like

Good evening,

Any update, seems like works with resistir, is that correct?

Hi there!

Any news on this? Does the resistor works with the Vesta 2 interphone?

Thanks!

Funny thing. I’ve just check my vesta and I only have 2 cables attached to the green part of the interphone

I guess that’s normal. The other wires on my device are for the apartment front door ringer. The wires to the green part are for the intercom. My guess would be that you don’t have a front door bell (ringer) attached.

Last time I checked it didn’t work. We are all eagerly awaiting any response from Nuki. However, since so much time has passed already, I wouldn’t get my hopes up.

Hello, I am another with the same problem, waiting for compatibility with vesta 2

Hey guys, I have the same problem. Are there any news?

Two years of waiting and we are still waiting for at least some response, or to know if you are working on it or if you have finally discarded it.

I have spent months with the Nuki in a drawer, without being able to use it. I bought it because I saw this thread and in 2019 you said you were working on it, but we are in 2021 and there is no progress.

4 Likes

Any update on this Vesta 2? Another Nuki customer awaiting to install an opener

Bonjour,
Avez vous des nouvelles concernant la compatibilté pour les Golmar VESTA V2 et T562?
Merci!

Another Vesta 2 user waiting for nuki to give support. C’mon guys, you’ve been working on this for 2 years, at least tell us you gave up!

Guess I won’t buy the system as it doesn’t seem trustworthy in regards to active development on solutions :thinking: Too bad, because if Nuki was able to develop a solution they could open a market full of potential: high-income Amsterdam based ex-pats. Are you really not going to capitalize on this @panu?