Comelit 2638 opener wiring?

Hello
I have recently bought the NUKI KIT (lock+bridge+opener)

My intercom is a COMELIT 2638.

model

I have followed the NUKI wizard to configure other COMELIT similar models (my specific model is not shown), but it DOES NOT WORK…

Could someone with a model similar to mine tell me how to do with the wiring?

I have seen this thread but the instructions are not clear and its connection does not seem to work… in my case

thx in advance

Default wiring (green conectors), switches(1-8 red) and CV1 and CV2 (down left) jumpers

default_wiring

Page of the manual… about COMELIT 2638 (and green screws)

General view of my “installation”…

Hi Alberto,

In a general Comelit compatibility thread, I just posted my Comelit system: Comelit compatibility I have not tried yet to make it work, but think I have found out how to.

It seems to be similar to yours considering the connection of the bus wires. As I understand (from the Comelit thread), the encryption on the bus system requires to go for the analogue set-up. Have you managed to get it working? I am thinking the S-/S+ can be used for ring detection and the opener contacts should be found to solder them to the blue and purple wires of the Nuki opener. Again, I have not tried it yet, so would be keen to find out where you ended up. Thanks!

Hello Alberto did you ever manage to get it working?Thanks

Also interested in a working solution for this model.

Sorry guys
In this case, no news, it’s bad news :frowning:

I have the OPENER disassembled and stored in a drawer, for the moment I can’t use it with COMELIT.

I don’t know if it depends on NUKI or COMELIT, the fact is that for the moment there is no progress…

I have a different type of error with the 2638 I guess: Nuki Opener Comelit 2608 - #13 by Florent_NEYRON

Hi,
did you find the solution for comelit 2638? :slight_smile:
I have the same problem
Thanks

No, I have it in the box…

I tried it with a professional locksmith in my city who said he knew how to install it and he couldn’t either.

I think that if NUKI does not actively look for a solution it will never be possible…

The biggest problem is that comelit uses an encrypted protocol.

:frowning:

Hi all,
can you please send to me the inside of Comelit 2628 where can i see the threads connection in order to install the Nuki Opener?

Thanks a lot for you support :slight_smile:

Hello, any update on the connection of Comelit 2638 to the Nuki Opener?

Here is the inside of my comelit.
I need heeeeelp :sweat_smile: