Can't open my door with Apple Watch (Standalone)

Hello,

i’m using my Nuki (with Bridge) for a long time now.

On my iPhone 11 the app was installed and I was able to open my door with my Apple Watch without an iPhone (standalone) without any problems.

I have now upgraded my phone to an iPhone 12, I have kept the Apple Watch. The settings were transferred and I can open the door with my iPhone 12 without any problems. Also the Apple Watch can do this as long as the iPhone is nearby.

But the watch alone cannot do this anymore and immediately shows an “error”. (Fehler)

What could be the reason for this? The Apple Watch is in the WLAN as well as the mobile network. But no matter, the error comes immediately.

All other Watch apps work without problems and simply use the WLAN/mobile network.

Thanks

Dieter

Try to reboot all Apple devices.

If that does not help please contact our support via https://nuki.io/en/support-request/ or contact@nuki.io for more detailed information.

This forum is focused on developer related issues.

Try to reset to default settings the Nuki Smart Lock 2.0 - Manage Smart Lock/Reset Smart Lock/Restore default settings. It works for me.

Hi Dieter, I have the same problem, as soon as I turn of the iPhone, the AppleWatch does not work anymore (Except in bluetooth range).

Have you been able to resolve this issue? I have tried rebooting, etc. and does not help.

Thanks!
Patrick