Calibration of the Nuki 3Pro manually using the knob

Product name

Nuki 3.0 Pro Smart Lock

Summary

I would like to be able to adjust the calibration of the Nuki 3Pro manually.

Set manual calibration mode and manually turn the knob to the open position.

Repeat for closed position.

This ensures that in the closed or open position the key is in the correct position and does not make unnecessary travel when opening and closing.

The options that exist are not good, either you fall short or you go too far.

Many brands have always had manual calibration.

Features

I would like to be able to adjust the calibration of the Nuki 3Pro manually.

I want it to close with the correct key position as if using the key and then open with the correct key position as is done with other brands.

Turning manually and telling the Nuki closed position and the same with the open position.

There is only the option of auto calibration or long or short calibration.

The manual calibration version does not exist, there is only the option of % in degrees, that is inaccurate or you go too far or not at all.

Would it be possible to do it somehow or add the option?

Thank you.

Reason

Why is this feature needed?

Examples

How would you like to use this feature?
List all usecases you can think of!

I vote for this one!

It will maybe also be the solution for my frontdoor which is a lift up handle-operated multi-point lock.

When I raise the handle at the front door, it is immediately locked. In that case I cannot turn the key to the left because it is already locked.

It seems that the Nuki does not notice this during automatic calibration. It keeps turning to the left in an attempt to lock, but it won’t. After a lot of noise, the Nuki gives up and gives me an error.

So I think it would be a good to manually idicate in the settings that the Nuki does not need to turn to the left or only slightly for locking the door. In that case I would only use the Nuki for unlocking.

1 Like