Busch Jäger 83210 AP-624 doesn't work with Nuki Opener

Hello!

Today I bought the Nuki Opener in white. According to the compatibility list from Nuki, my Busch Jäger system should work with it. Unfortunately, I’m now standing for hours at the busch jäger door opener and try unsuccessfully to connect both.

According to the app, I should remove the cables from B1 (BROWN), connect them with the Wago clamp and the yellow or red cables. The remaining cables (black, orange, blue, purple and green) should be in the slot B1.

The alternative assignment with black in A1 does not work either. It would be a pity if I had to send it back.

1 Like

SOLUTION: (except Ring-To-Open)

You have to plug the red Nuki cable into A1 and the black Nuki cable into b1.
So everything works except ring-to-open.
I’m already working on that!

I connected everything as described.
In setup everything is working as expected (except ring-to-open ofcourse), when ringing the doorbell nuki will recognize it and go one step further in the setup, but when all is set up the opener won’t recognize any ring any more. Does anyone know what might be wrong?

Could you post a picture of your final wiring? I have exactly the same system and it’s not working either.

After some troubleshooting I now connected RED to A1 and BLACK to B1 and the other NUKI cables are in the clamp, so not connected.

I successfully added the Opener to my Home but without Ring-to-open. In the installation step when Ring-to-open is tested by NUKI it won’t open the door, but I just clicked on „Yes“ so the installation process gets completed.

Really bad performance from NUKI that there is still no support.

Unfortunately notifications also doesn’t work…

Hi. I have the same system and am just not able to get it to work.
My original wiring also seems different to anyone elses colour wise I think.

I had gone through the whoe process and it doesnt work.

NUKI RED to A1 and NUKI BLACK to B1 - do I add them to the other cables?

Shame the ring-to-open doesnt work. Wouldve been good to know that before purchasing :frowning:

I have tried the red A1 and black B1 solution but it doesnt work.
With some struggles I get further in the set up bit then receive a big X and the information that my system wouldn’t be compatible.
@miwo or @cschmitt2107 could you share your final wiring please?

My final wiring is like so (RED in A1 and BLACK in B1 to the existing cables, all other NUKI cables in the clamp)

I am able to open the door via app but ringing doesn’t get recognised.