BLE stability and range issues with Keypad and Fob

As many users claimed that they’re having issues with the BLE range of the Nuki Fob and Keypad, we investigated this issue further and came up with following Beta releases:

If you are affected we are kindly asking you to attend this Beta run and provide us feedback on whether this fixes improve your situation. Thanks a lot!

To retrieve the ID of your Fob, proceed as follows:

● Open the main menu in your Nuki app and choose Manage my devices and tap on the Fob and on manage Fob.

● Follow the instructions of the app and put the Fob into maintenance mode by pressing the button on the Fob for at least 10 seconds. You will know that it is in maintenance mode through the constant flashing of the LED.

Once the Nuki app has found the Fob in maintenance mode, go to the Settings in the management menu of the Fob. Here you can see the Fob ID, the installed software version and available updates.

To retrieve the ID of your Keypad, proceed as follows::

● Open the main menu in your Nuki app and choose Manage my devices and tap on the Keypad and on Manage Keypad.

● Follow the instructions of the app and put the Keypad into maintenance mode by pressing the “Back” button for at least 10 seconds until all LEDs on the Keypad are lit continuously.

Once the Nuki app has found the Keypad in maintenance mode, go to the Settings in the management menu of the Keypad. Here you can see the Keypad ID, the installed software version and available updates.

Hi, is this Beta program still open? I also have problems with the range, Keypad 2.0 and Fob. Thanks