I’m trying to install the Opener on my Bitron Video “5 wire” system. Turns out, it kind of works but it does not manage to open the door. I have the AV1423/001 which is a black & white video phone, paired with the AV1423/010 bracket.
According to Bitron, this is:
4” T-line B/W video doorphone with door opener button and three service buttons. Includes status LED and adjustable calling volume, mute function and indicators. White ABS with transparent screen.
The intercom has 5 wires (+1):
- A: video (-, shared with the other apartments; it gets wired into the video repeater AK7531)
- B: video (+, hared with the other apartments; it gets wired into the video repeater AK7531)
- C: Call, audio, door opener (I’m assuming this is BUS +, it goes direct from downstairs to my flat and there’s a wire for each flat)
- 1: Common riser (-, shared with the other apartments)
- 3: Monitor power (+, shared with the other apartments)
- E: earth / grounding
I’ve configured the Opener as generic bus, simple setup (without ring suppression) using C as Bus+ (Red/orange wire) and 1 as Bus- (black wire). It does have some issues in learning the door opener signal (sometimes it does learn it, sometimes it doesn’t and I have to factory reset and start again); it does recognise the door buzzer; but it never managed to open the door.
Is there any way to get the opener in “debug” mode so it can dump all the signals is reading from the BUS?
Example wiring: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3f0ydphdbo2l13x/BVG00103_VID.pdf?dl=0
More manuals: http://www.srsdoorentry.com/99.080.10.htm