Bitron Video AN0002 with two wires

I have just acquired a Nuki 2.0 Opener combo. The installation and configuration of the Nuki was a dash. However, I struggle a bit with the opener and our intercom Bitron Video AN0002.

All the examples I could find list several wires, 4 at least, but I only have 2. They are connected to terminals 1 and 2. The other side of the PCB has some connection points that I could tap into, and the handset is where the speaker is, so it has to get the RING signal somehow. I’m looking for possible existing wirings, before I try any (un)educated guessing…

I’d upload photos, but I’m a new user and am prohibited from doing that?

It’s maybe easier to contact support and discuss your intercom with them. This forum is more focused on developer related issues.

Contact support via the Nuki App (Menu > Help > Contact Customer Support) .

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll try that.

Hello,
I have the same problem that you. Did you find a solution?
Best regards,
Christelle

I actually did. The tech from support worked with me, until we found the wiring that made it work. It worked beautifully for a year, then our building changed the intercoms to a brand that has been dropped from Nuki support following the companies Cease and desist… It makes me want communism to come back.

For what it’s worth, this is the answer that did it for me:

Since the polarity of your system cannot be recognized, there are two possible connection options:

Option 1: Remove the cable from BUS (1) and clamp it together with the yellow and red wire of the Opener in the extra connector block that came with your delivery. Then place the orange and green wire of the Opener in the connector of the system that has now become free.

The cable in BUS (2) stays connected. The black wire of the Opener is simply clamped in here.

If at the beginning of the configuration a message appears stating that the wiring is not correct, option 2 comes into play:

Option 2: Remove the cable from BUS (2) and clamp it together with the yellow and red wire of the Opener in the extra connector block that came with your delivery. Then place the orange and green wire of the Opener in the connector of the system that has now become free

The cable in BUS (1) stays connected. The black wire of the Opener is simply clamped in here.

Thank you so much I will try this