batteryCharging in /list endpoint not working

As per subject, I’m recharghing my powerpack, but the /list endpoint doesn’t return the batteryCharging as expected, it’s always false.

Here’s the relevant data, the powerpack is connected to an USB source, and the led under the powerpack is blinking as expected.

/info endpoint:

{“bridgeType”: 1, “ids”: {“hardwareId”: 45XXYYZZ, “serverId”: 13XXYYZZ}, “versions”: {“firmwareVersion”: “2.10.4”, “wifiFirmwareVersion”: “2.2.0”}, “uptime”: 132, “currentTime”: “2021-10-15T14:04:42+00:00”, “wlanConnected”: true, “serverConnected”: true, “scanResults”: [{“deviceType”: 0, “nukiId”: 46XXYYZZ, “name”: “Nuki_1BXXYYZZ”, “rssi”: -44, “paired”: true}, {“deviceType”: 2, “nukiId”: 48XXYYZZ, “name”: “Nuki_Opener_1CXXYYZZ”, “rssi”: -55, “paired”: true}]}

/list endpoint:

[{“deviceType”: 0, “nukiId”: 46XXYYZZ, “name”: “Porta Casa Fiano”, “firmwareVersion”: “2.11.9”, “lastKnownState”: {“mode”: 2, “state”: 3, “stateName”: “unlocked”, “batteryCritical”: false, “batteryCharging”: false, “batteryChargeState”: 70, “keypadBatteryCritical”: false, “doorsensorState”: 2, “doorsensorStateName”: “door closed”, “timestamp”: “2021-10-15T14:02:41+00:00”}}, {“deviceType”: 2, “nukiId”: 48XXYYZZ, “name”: “Citofono Casa”, “firmwareVersion”: “1.6.4”, “lastKnownState”: {“mode”: 2, “state”: 1, “stateName”: “online”, “batteryCritical”: false, “timestamp”: “2021-10-15T14:02:42+00:00”}}]

I disconnected the charger, and after some time I noticed that batteryCharging was set to true. :slight_smile:

Looked like it was inverting the state, so I rebooted the bridge, and it went back to false again.

I don’t understand how it’s supposed to work…when I connect/disconnect the charger, what happens? Is the status updated and callback being made?

Thanks.