Auto Unlock problems with different smartphones

Hallo,

ich hat heute ein Problem mit dem Auto Unlock, welches ich gerne beschreiben möchte.

Ich habe, zusammen mit meiner Freundin, die auch ein Handy mit Auto Unlock besitzt, das Haus betreten.

Mein Handy hat dabei vor der Tür einen Auto Unlock durchgeführt.

Nach 5 Minuten hat anscheinend das Handy meiner Freundin festgestellt, dass es auch da ist un noch einmal einen Unlock durchgeführt.

Dann stand die Tür natürlich offen.

Ebenso ist es, wenn die Falle mit dem Schlüssel gezogen wird.

Das wird anscheinend nicht erkannt und dann ein Auto Unlock durchgeführt, wodurch die Tür dann offen steht, wenn es keiner bemerkt.

Ideen hierzu?

Björn

There is a 2min period after a lock action (incl. manually unlocking with key) during which the Smart Lock ignores Auto Unlocks and does not perform them (Error 0x03 entries in the activity log). This is to prevent cases you described.

If there is a longer delay the Auto Unlock will be executed like normal, because neither the App nor the Smart Lock can identify whether a person/device is inside or outside of the door.

So i think the main problem is the delay in the auto unlock operation which is most likely to be the geo fence which is not triggered in time.

If the auto unlock is triggered in a timely manner this shouldn’t be a problem.

Any chance to make the timeframe configurable?
Myself would for example prefer a timeframe of 5 minutes in which further actions are ignored. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Quite an expert feature. But if you think it’s worth having it, please describe it and create a feature request in the feature requests section.

With the current Alpha for Android Auto Unlock is really reliable so far, so that the problem didn’t occur again so far.

I also discovered that Energy Saving wasn’t turned off in my girlfriends mobile phone. That could have caused the delay that was greater than 2 minutes.

Please
Any chance to make the timeframe configurable?
Myself would for example prefer a timeframe of 5 minutes in which further actions are ignored.

2 Likes

I merged this with the existing topic and you can check the comments above:

This would be an expert feature and you can make a feature request if you think this would get support from other users here as well.

Ich hatte das gleiche Problem schon 3 mal.
Meine Frau ist sauer und möchte dass ich Nuki wieder demontiere.

Please contact our support via https://nuki.io/en/support-request/ or contact@nuki.io as this is an individual problem and might require sharing logs and other sensitive data.