Auto-Unlock delayed by a few minutes?

I recently installed a Nuki 3.0 Pro on my front door. Our family consists of four persons, our two kids, my wife and myself. For the kids and myself, auto-unlock is working pretty much perfectly. The door usually opens just about when we reach it. But for my wife, it just doesn’t seem to work. She can walk up to the door and it just ignores her. Even worse, the door will usually auto-unlock for her with four or five minutes delay, when she has already opened it with the keypad or the key, and is somewhere indoors.

Weirdly, her phone (Pixel 3a) is exactly the same model as one of the kids phones, and it works perfectly well for him.

Battery optimization is turned off for the Nuki app, I’ve checked that.

Any ideas where to start looking for the problem?

2 Likes

Ever found the root cause for this behaviour?

My wife and me, we both have (different) android phones and the auto-unlock feature works so unrealiably, that is really doesn’t have any benefit.

Even worse, too often the SL opens the door a few minutes later, when the door is already closed again - similar to the case you described…

Unfortunately not. I ended up just turning auto-unlock off for those devices that don’t work reliably.