Apple HomeKit - Door sensor - ADD

Product name

Nuki 3.0(+Pro) with Nuki Door Senzor

Summary

Can you add Nuki Door Senzor to Apple HomeKit like normal Senzor? To check if door is open or close.

I tried to add it but it does not appear in the Home app. It should be possible since most of these accessories support it (I have a few Aqara sensors that work perfectly). Maybe via the Nuki Bridge?

Nuki cant do that. It is a missing function. Please click to “Vote”.

2 Likes

There’s an HTTP API that exposes its current state, but every implementation of it (I.e Homebridge) is super slow. Fastest update I’ve seen is 10+ seconds.

2 Likes

I try it. 10s is very slow.
We need it native!! pls VOTE

2 Likes

Get a 15 euro Aqara sensor instead. I use both Nuki and Aqara on my door. Looks a bit funky but is very reliable

When aqara create smartlock nuki will loose many many clients, still not understand why nuki NOT lisen or answer homekit users……

5 Likes

I use the aqara sensor and was thinking of getting the Nuki one, but I don’t see any advantages… Is there anything you can’t do with automations?

The Nuki API is quite slow, even for local use. Their own sensor kinda bypasses this and integrates well with very little delay with their lock. If you want to use HomeKit or HA to bind together Nuki and Aqara you should be prepare for delays up to 10 seconds.

1 Like

I’ll try. I ordered it. Thank you

September, 2023.

Please @Juergen, we need this integration. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, not even a reply. Not cool. Not cool at all.
Why do you even bother with community forum.

Well, we generally do not comment about planned features on our roadmap here in the forum. Which is why there is nothing new to say.

1 Like