APP UPDATE: Nuki iOS App 2.7.9-Beta

We released a new iOS app version 2.7.9 Beta .

What’s new?

2.7.9 (2057)

Features:

• Improved customer support: You can now analyze Auto Unlock issues in the app. (Smart Actions (Auto Unlock)/Auto Unlock Settings/Generate Auto Unlock report)
  • Widget issue with ‘Open door’ fixed
  • Performance improvements and bug fixes

Please update your Nuki app and give us your feedback!

The Analyze Auto Unlock feature always complains that my location is not set, even when I set it from there and then try again. Auto Unlock has stopped working for me, because I think the location is not/cannot be set anymore. Anyone else seeing this?

best regards,
Bernd

If you set the location during the Analyze Auto Unlock flow is the ‘Location’ entry marked as OK (green) right after or does it remain marked as red also in this case?
The Analysis Auto Unlock feature requires that you check the location each time and therefore the entry is always red when you start the analysis.

If you set the location during the Analyze Auto Unlock flow is the ‘Location’ entry marked as OK (green) right after or does it remain marked as red also in this case?

It went green after setting the location there.

The Analysis Auto Unlock feature requires that you check the location each time and therefore the entry is always red when you start the analysis.

Ok, I think this is what confused me… If the intent is to make the user check that the location is correct, it should not be displayed like it is an error or a misconfiguration.

Also, I suspected that my correct location was somehow lost after the Analyze Auto Unlock, because Auto Unlock stopped working around the time the 2.7.9 beta arrived. Could have been a coincidence (and Auto Unlock works for me again after I have set the location again).

Thanks for the feedback, we will address it in the next release.

I have been enrolled to 2.7.10 recently. Since then the widget, which I have usually set to “open door” on the iOS main screen, is black. Uninstalling/rebooting doesn’t solve the issue. I can’t set it to “open door” , if I click on it it just opens the app.

Thanks for your feedback - we just released a new Beta (2.7.10) which should fix this issue.

This version crashes immediately after install on 14.5.1