APP UPDATE: Nuki iOS App 2.5.3-Beta

We released the new iOS app version 2.5.3-Beta.

What’s new?

• Improvements for the Night mode and Auto Unlock.
  • Performance improvements and bug fixes.

Please update your Nuki app and give us your feedback!

1 Like

I have installed the new version 2.5.3 and the firmware 2.6.4. I’m running the IOS 13.3 beta 4 on my iPhone. And the “Auto Unlock” option doesn’t works anymore.

We released a new iOS app version 2.5.3-Beta.

What’s new?

• Stability improvements for Night mode and Auto Unlock

• Bug fixes especially for the Activity Log

Version 2.5.3 shows an unexpected behaviour - as the previous beta version, too (iPhone XS Max @ iOS 13.3 beta 4):

The global setting for smart actions (Auto Unlock), meaning “Auto Unlock = yes” gets lost on a regular basis. When I set Auto Unlock toggle to “yes” the switch will be set again to “no” after several hours - thus the Auto Unlock feature will not work when I return home. This is somewhat annoying.

I will work but the toggle “resets” itself to “no” after a couple of hours / days. When you set it back to “on” the Auto Unlock feature will work until the app sets it back to “no”.

Hi,
I have exactly the same trouble with the beta-version.
I switch to standard version as of now.

Thanks for the feedback, we have already discovered the problem in the beta version. In the next days we will release a new version to fix this bug.

We released the new iOS app version 2.5.3-Beta.

What’s new?

• Increased Opener compatibility
  • Bug fixes especially for the Auto Unlock

This Beta version fixes a bug where the Auto Unlock might not have worked under special circumstances.
To be able to use Auto Unlock again, the following steps must be performed:

• Make sure Auto Unlock is activated
  • Change the settings for Auto Lock in the ‘Manage Smart Lock‘ settings
  • Go back and leave the menu

Following these steps, the Smart Lock configuration is updated and Auto Unlock can be used again as usual. The Auto Lock settings can also be changed or deactivated again without affecting other functionalities.

After following the procedure (to change Auto Lock settings ) the Auto Unlock works again - it didn’t work with the former release.

1 Like