App Update: Nuki Android App 2024.6.1-beta / 2024.6.2-beta

We released a new Android App version 2024.6.1-beta.

What’s new?

2024.6.1-beta (904) 29.05.2024

Features:

• Italian is now available as support Language :it:
  • Guarantee Plus back in the app - sorry for the inconvenience

2024.6.2-beta (916) 14.06.2024

Bugfixes:

• We fixed an issue for the Post In-Home Delivery starting with July.
  • We fixed an issue where the App got stuck during the Opener setup with a digital Intercom

Please update your Nuki app and share your experience.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the new beta version for Android.
Now I was able to setup my Nuki Opener with a Siedle BTS 850-0.
(before it was stuck at the “press open button” step)

Es funktioniert jetzt mit android und Ritto 7630/x0
Das Installationsprogramm läuft jetzt durch allerdings musste ich es 2x anstoßen aber danach lief es einwanfrei durch.
Und die Installation konnte erfolgreich abgeschlossen werden.

Danke euch

So es scheint so zumindest bei mir das es immerwieder verbindungsabrüche zum opener gibt.

Der opener findet die Bridge nur sporadisch so das der autolock nicht bzw sehr schlecht fungtioniert.

Das Smartlock3.0 funktioniert einwandfrei und ist ca 60 cm vom opener entfernt so das ich denke das es an der app liegt.
Support ist abgeschrieben warte auf Rückmeldungen

1 Like

Same issue here, since the update no connection to Nuki Bridge via internet (no connection neither to opener nor SL4), no Auto Unlock possible.

Samsung S24.

1 Like

So nachdem das mit den abbrüchen Zunahme dachte ich ich kofiguriere den opener 1x neu.

Großer Fehler nun läuft die Konfiguration nur noch wie früher bis,
"Türöffner Betätigen"und danach kommt sofort der Anbruch mit Hinweise auf Verkabelung oder nicht geeignet.

Werde den opener jetzt nochmal über " werkseinstellung" zurücksetzen und sehen was passiert.

Der support hat sich bezüglich der abbrüche noch nicht gemeldet.

Auch nach der Werkseinstellunge lässt sich der opener nicht:
In die bridge einbinden.
Die Installation geht wieder nur bis "Türöffner Betätigen " und das war es dann.

Schade dachte da es beim 1x funktionierte klappt es jetzt aber ist wohl doch nicht so.

Since my new purchase of the SL 4 Pro at the beginning of March, I have had problems of various kinds, therefore contacted customer support and since firmware 4. 3. 4 and App 2024. 6. 1 it worked perfectly. Although without Wi-Fi, this is not usable, but only thread, but this connection seems to be very stable.
Since the update to 2024. 6. 2 I no longer receive push notifications (protocol is ok) and autounlock has become very unreliable again. Restarting, etc. did not help.

as the update for 6.2 was related to the Opener issues there is no connection to any Bridge/Push Notification/Auto Unlock issues or what so ever.

For any kind of problems please use the way of creating a customer support ticket, so that further details are provided!

After updating the app a restart of the bridge was required ( unplugged it and plugged it in after waiting for a few seconds). So far connection via internet is possible again.