App Update: Nuki Android App 2.7.5 (w/ Garmin Watch App support [beta])

We released a new Android app version 2.7.5 (Garmin Watch App support) .

What’s new?

2.7.5 - 08.02.2021

Features:

• Garmin Watch support (Beta): With the new Nuki Garmin Watch App (Beta version) you can now open your door from your wrist! NOTE: If locking via the Watch does not work right away, you have to delete your Nuki device from the app and add it again.
  • You can now create support tickets in the Help section.
  • Performance improvements and bug fixes.

Bugfixes:

• several bugfixes and performance improvements (also including the Smart Door)

Please update your Nuki app and give us your feedback!

1 Like

The NUKI app for Garmin devices works pretty well and reliable for me on a Fenix 6 PRO Solar.

However, when returning from a sports activity the respective app is still running and the NUKI app can’t be started using the app button, this would rather stop the current app. So upon returning, first you need to stop the running app, wait until data are synchronized, leave the current app and then you can start NUKI to open your door.

It therefore makes a lot of sense to add the NUKI app to the list of controls like wallet, timer, etc, - this way it should be possible to bring up the NUKI app and have it open your door while your sports app is still running.

I have both nuki lock and nuki opener. Why I cannot add both devices? There is already widget using nuki web and you can add both devices, so basically this application doesn’t bring anything new. If it doesn’t work with lock directly using Bluetooth but require phone, is useles.

Hi Robert,

thank you very much for your feedback. We’re taking your request into account and are looking into the possibilities using a widget.

Hi Martin,

thank you very much for you feedback. As this is a beta version we only support one device currently. Also for the bluetooth topic where investigating on the options.

Is it now possible to use a WearOS watch without a phone? This feature has been advertised for a long time as if it existed (and I already went through three different WearOS watches in order to use it).

On my watch fenix 5 the app works not well. After opening the door, the display in my watch is changed.
Also it should be a widget instead of an app. An app is for sport activities.

Great, I´m using the app with a Wear and a gramin smartwathes and is ok. I´ve seen that you are working with tha galaxy platform, are you thinking about the Amazfit Platform also?

1 Like

My Nuki Garmin Watch App works NOT pretty well.

NUKI DEVICE ERROR

Hi Peter, please get in touch with our support team from within the app (Help → Contact customer support).

Are there any plans to add Amazfit support? I’ve got a GTR 3 Pro.